Money available for East Sussex business
Have you got ideas to grow your business or develop a new product, but not quite enough money, expertise or resources to make it happen?
The University of Brighton’s Green Growth Platform is working with East Sussex County Council on LoCASE Business Grant programme, which offers local businesses money to help them grow.
Businesses can get a 40 per cent contribution towards a project to grow their business, up to a maximum of £10,000.
The money is available to any small to medium sized businesses that helps its customers do their bit for the environment. That can include:
- Environmental consultants
- Renewable energy specialists
- Landscaping and tree surgeons
- Recycling and waste management firms.
- Building technologies
- Architects designed low carbon buildings
- Building firms installing energy saving technologies such as insulation or double glazing.
Businesses can put together a shopping list of items to spend the grant on, including:
- IT, software & phone systems
- Tools & equipment
- Plant, machinery & facilities hire
- Product development
- Energy efficiency upgrades
The money is limited and already £250,000 has been awarded to local businesses. Don’t miss out contact:
Tel: 01273 641949
Website: www.greengorthplatform.co.ukand go to the LoCASE pages