Well the simple answer is “It’s good for your business.” We know from our experience in 2014.
We met some interesting accountancy firms and businesses that we started working with and still do today. Through our specialism in R&D Tax Relief we have been saving them or their clients £000s.
Our client tax savings range from between £3k and £300k in fact!
But there are several specific reasons to go along to Accountex:
- Huge visitor numbers, access to lots of solutions and first class suppliers, plus a very large number of CPD accredited sessions. (In 2015 there were 5046 visitors last year and 182 exhibitors, plus 175 seminars and workshops. This year it is even bigger. The visitor numbers broke down as 63% from accountancy firms and 28% from business in the roles of FD, MD, CFO, IT Director and Management Accountants.
- Accountex is perfect for anyone that is serious about their accountancy practice, as well as business people that want to maximise financial opportunities and be up to speed with accountancy technology, services and skills development.
- Stand A170 (yes, that’s us at Cooden Tax Consulting) – there will be great special offers for our services for all Accountex visitors, PLUS a very special display and visitor will be on our stand too. (Clue: sporting British Record Holder!). Read more about how R&D tax relief could apply to you and your clients below – why not come and chat to us? It’s worth it for the potential savings!
- The show also runs alongside LegalEx and The Business Show, two popular shows amongst Lawyers and Start Ups – so you could pop in there too!
R&D Tax Relief – Find out how it can apply to you/your customers
You may be surprised at how far reaching this tax relief is… and how easy it is to work with us.
Who can claim?
Many creative, technological and manufacturing companies are eligible. But we have also helped firms in Brewing, Engineering and Insurance sectors to claim this significant tax relief. Recent claims range from £3k to over £300k.
What do we do?
We work directly with business owners and Directors of innovative companies, as well as through Accountants, Solicitors and Patent Attorneys.
If you are a professional advisory firm you can refer clients to us or we can conduct our work as a white label service for you. Simple.
Why use us?
- We help you to identify if you or your clients are eligible and, if applicable, undertake this specialist work for you.
- Our personal service puts us in a far stronger position than some of our peers who churn out calculation and technology reports provided that you meet their spending criteria.
- Our small team is agile and knowledgeable across a wide spectrum of technology, scientific and engineering backgrounds and have probably worked on a claim for a business like yours.
- Simon Bulteel at Cooden Tax Consulting is an ACCA qualified accountant that now specialises in tax reliefs for R&D, Patents and Video Games
- We specialise in the SME market and often highlight other grant and loan funding available for our client’s next R&D project
- Great networking capability – we’ll introduce people where there might be potential for both parties to mutually benefit.
If we sound like the sort of business you would like to do business with, we would love to see you on our stand A170.