More importantly have you budgeted for an R&D Tax Credits claim to offset some of that cost as part of your budgeting process?
No? Why not?
Oh, you don’t know what R&D Tax Relief is! You’ve heard about it but don’t think it’s for you! Your accountant said you won’t qualify! You’d like to speak to an expert, but you think you’d be wasting yours and their time!
Well, pontificate no more, start finding out about R&D Tax Credits and how they really could be benefitting your business today, well okay, may be tomorrow! It doesn’t matter to us how big your budget is, we’re happy to talk to anyone in the interests of spreading the word about R&D Tax Credits, if we don’t think we can help you we’ll let you know.
From our past experience we reckon an initial 15-minute chat with you about your business and listening to you telling us about the interesting things you’ve done in your business is probably enough time to make a judgement about whether or not it’s worth pursuing the opportunity further.
All you have to do is book an appointment at Calendly with our Director, Simon Bulteel and we’ll have a call with you at the allotted time.
It really can’t be simpler and 15 minutes out of your and our day is a small price to pay to get peace of mind about something that could generate your business a six-figure tax refund (if you’ve got a big enough project).
There’s no tricks or gimmicks, you don’t even have to agree to use us for your R&D Tax Credits claim although it would be nice. You will however probably end up on our marketing list so that we can send you the invite and some other information about R&D Tax Relief.
Don’t worry, we only send out stuff every now 2 or 3 months, I am not a daily message sender, I’ll be too busy helping you or your competitor get a tax refund.
Still not sure it’s worth pursuing! Well how about these other points, will they help you make a decision to arrange a 15-minute call.
- It’s not hugely time consuming on you or your team to provide us with the information we need. We reckon we’ll need between 2 and 3 days of time from across your team, that’s not 2 or 3 days each, that’s 2 or 3 days in total, somewhere between a 20 and 30-hour commitment
- We operate a “No claim, No Fee” policy, so it won’t cost you a penny if we don’t create a tax saving
- You don’t need to change your accountant, unlike some firms who insist on taking over that relationship, we work with your accountant to ensure that your tax returns and computations are correctly amended and that HMRC get your refund to you.
- We’re good, we have a 100% success rate!
- We’ve helped businesses across a vast range of industries
- If we don’t think you qualify, we’ll let you know. There’s no point wasting your time.